Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome to the blog. Ive recently taken delivery of the ASUS Transformer Android tablet along with the optional keyboard dock. I would like to share with you my experiences. Im not convinced that I have made the right decision so I keep this account hopefully to help others.

Instead of pimping articles and reviews of other people I will try to make sure that I quote references and give credit where it's due then include a link to article. If I miss giving due credit please let me know and I will sort it out.

I have had an Android phone, the HTC Desire , for the last year and I love it, I also have a netbook, the Samsung NC10 and the love doth flow in that direction as well. Im going to use these devices as the comparators , why did I buy a tablet, and what can and cant I do with my new toy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment